Saturday 13 October 2012

Photo Dump Time

I've been going back through my old photos and seeing if there were any that justified a re-process or something that I missed. I think I found a few but I also really have seen how many of the good shots were flukes out of thousands that I'd personally consider to be chaff. These are the ones that I had a second look at. They aren't brilliant but I liked them enough to put them on Flickr. 

In terms of processing I try to take each photo on its own merits and apply processing that I personally feel compliments the image the best. Having said that I can't help but feel that I've kinda been influenced by the instagram plague that seems to be rapidly destroying snap photography on Facebook and the like but hopefully with a more thoughtful application than a stock processing filter.




















No comments:

Post a Comment